SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
We are an award-winning Fintech, providing secondary trading infrastructure, securitisation service and AI-based credit analytics to major banks, non-bank originators, asset managers and credit insurers. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add a Sales Operations Manager to our team.
Based in London, the Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence for the sales organisation. This role is a high value-add business partner, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-add information, and sales tools.
- Support the sales team using Salesforce, Pardot and other sales operations tools with process improvement, tracking and analytics to maximise sales throughput and outcomes
- Architect and manage ongoing updates to our Salesforce instance including design enhancements, price book updates, building and maintaining custom reports and dashboards
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Track and analyse key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates and quota attainment to proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency and effectiveness of our sales processes
- Partner with sales leadership to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Own the pre-sales due diligence process working with the opportunity owners and internal stakeholders from HR, Product, Structuring and Legal teams to accurately respond to due diligence questions in a timely manner
- Maintain regular check-ins with the sales team and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan
- Create and maintain documentation on sales department policies, procedures, training manuals and sales-related resource material
- Assist with the onboarding and training the sales team to utilise systems that increase sales efficiency including driving the adoption of Salesforce and additional sales operations tools
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence with the Sales team
- Manage and admin all technical aspects of key sales systems (Salesforce, Pardot, Sales Navigator, and more)
Desired skills and experience
- Proven track record of success as a Sales Operations Manager within at least two B2B SaaS companies that have scaled quickly.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce admin with proficiency in User Management, Data Management, Security and Actionable Reporting.
- Well-rounded technical knowledge with experience in using tools such as validation rules and process builders within Salesforce
- Advance business analysis skills – demonstrable experience in identifying business needs driving internal requests and translating into compelling solutions for sales teams
- Advance project management skills including task management, scheduling, quality management, planning and execution of activities
- Advanced data analysis and Excel skills with strong understanding of sales forecasting methodologies
- Skilled communicator with the ability to build strong relationships internally and network with external parties including other Salesforce Admins in the Salesforce ecosystem to drive continuous learning and innovation
- Result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and issue resolution
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change as the business grows
- Fintech experience is desirable
- Degree educated is essential, technical, or business-related field preferred
At Tradeteq we thrive in an environment where everyone is respected and allowed to bring their expertise to the table to create space for everyone to win. We are problem solvers at heart, we’re constantly innovating, not only around our platform, but our internal and operational innovations too.
When we are in the office, there is always a fully stocked snack draw and Friday lunches on us. We are big on work life balance, and work around our core hours, and our investment in IT, and use of Slack and Zoom is perfect for flexible working!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent additional benefits including pension, great holiday entitlement, private medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible working