CREDIT FUND SALES MANAGER
We are an award-winning Fintech, providing secondary trading infrastructure, securitisation service and AI-based credit analytics to major banks, non-bank originators, asset managers and credit insurers. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add a Credit Fund Sales Manager from an Investment Banking or Asset Management background to our team.
Based in London, the individual will contribute to the growth of the business throughout all phases of the transactional sales cycle (first contact with clients, pitching, demo, follow up, negotiation and closing of deals). The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sales targets by acquiring institutional investors as new platform clients.
- Research, identify and generate new business leads from institutional investment managers
- Seek out appropriate contact in an organisation and cold call prospective clients
- Develop an intimate understanding of the prospects and clients trading ecosystem, ambitions, challenges, strategy, and origination/investment programmes
- Create and maintain periodic transactional revenue forecasts with the Chief Revenue Officer
- Manage a large and varied portfolio of clients with the expectation of quarterly business review meetings with each of them
- Collaborate effectively day to day with members of the Product, Structuring and Operations teams in relation to the delivery of contractual obligations to the client
- Communicate prospect and client needs and development back to the Product team to align product development roadmap
- Personally deliver and hold internal stakeholders accountable to provide extraordinary client service founded on critical KPIs such as NPS
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of credit sales or credit investment experience within investment banking or asset management
- Familiarity with credit instruments such as corporate bonds, structured credit finance and credit derivatives
- High level understanding of trade finance transactions, workflows, and documentation is desirable
- High level of drive, achievement oriented and with a “deal maker” mentality
- Excellent people skills to build strong relationships with clients, clients’ trading partners and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills and able to give sales pitches
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing growth strategies to increase client wallet share with track record of hitting client retention and upsell targets
- Experience mapping out and capturing decision makers’ and influencers’ buying processes and requirements
- Degree educated is essential, Finance or Economics qualifications is desirable
At Tradeteq we thrive in an environment where everyone is respected and allowed to bring their expertise to the table to create space for everyone to win. We are problem solvers at heart, we’re constantly innovating, not only around our platform, but our internal and operational innovations too.
When we are in the office, there is always a fully stocked snack draw and Friday lunches on us. We are big on work life balance, and work around our core hours, and our investment in IT, and use of Slack and Zoom is perfect for flexible working!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent additional benefits including pension, great holiday entitlement, private medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible working